There are tons of different kinds of pains, and since we can choose some of them choose the pain that will bring the biggest reward in the long run.
Let’s say you want to get the physique of your dreams, what’s the best way to do it? Lift weights! Only cardio is a waste of time.
Life/Business is the same, I could work 10 hours at 12£ an hour or I can take my steel balls and make shit happen!
The pain in one is giving away my time for money and suffering the anxiety of knowing that my time is being wasted. The other pain is facing my fear of rejection, failure, mistakes, not being good enough and being too crazy, too risky, falling and loosing.
My choice? Better face the fears because my life is too precious to be wasted!
I am writing on the bus to a bodybuilding show, I feel my heart racing because I am making quick and fast decisions towards achieving my goals, being fearless and testing my beliefs, putting pressure on myself, my back against the wall, and I like the feeling, I feel alive, in control.
Last week I was speaking at a meetup and one of the ladies helps women find confidence and empower themselves, she has a full time job and then the side business, she is ready but she is holding back…how do I expect to tell anybody to kick their own ass if I am in the same boat?
Reality check test: to be able to fly I have to jump as many times as I need to in order to break free.
What I have learned about taking risks and trusting the process:
- We forget easy and quick how strong and brave we are.
- We look for comfort and we loose our power when settling.
- It’s so easy to give up on our fight, when the odds are “against” us it’s so easy to play the victim.
- The only way to break through the chains of life is by practicing our talk.
- We assume that we have to suffer instead of understanding that it’s through pain that we grow.
- Struggle is only struggle if you are chained to average thinking, this is a game. Play!
- I forget that I am the creator not a character in the movie.
- I must be disciplined every single day and remember the truth of who I am.
- My dreams, my life, my goals are the main priority.
- Nothing can stop me!
I think clearer when on the road! 😉
Change is the only constant!
Leave your comments below, I’d love to read your thoughts about this topic.
If you’d like to find out more about my programmes and how can I help you achieve the success you deserve, if you want to see what’s been holding you back all this time email me to email@example.com and let’s talk so that I can give you 30 minutes of my time, some advice and a plan to move forward.
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE. FIRST COME. FIRST SERVED.