This is a mental game.
Let’s start there. Everything you see is a perception, once you are awake then you can make your dreams come true. Full stop.
So the first step is awakening and saving yourself.
Today I am sharing with you some self assesment questions I ask myself to make sure that I am on track to fulfilling my goals.
- Who do I need to become in order for me to succeed?
- What do I need to learn for me to become the person that I want to be?
- What’s keeping me so busy that I am being less productive than I would like to be?
- Who do I need to reach out in order for me to complete my goals?
- What are my strengths?
- What are my weaknesses?
- How can I focus on my strenghts and build them even stronger?
- Am I doing what I said I would do when I was overly excited or have I slipped off because I have discovered that it’s a bit harder than expected?
- Am I procrastinating or am I recovering and resting because my body and mind need a break?
- Am I honest with my results or could I do more and better?
- What are the tools that I have at hand for me to succeed?
- What else could I be doing to get where I want to get faster?
- What’s my plan?
- How can I measure my success?
- How strong do I hit back after failure?
- How can I make sure I am focused on my goals and shut down distractions?
- How do I silence the noise of the world?
- Where do I want to be 6 months from now?
- What’s the greatest vision that I have for my life?
- Am I taking steps towards making that vision a reality or am I daydreaming and wishful thinking?
- What are the habits that I need to implement, change or adopt for me to become who I dream to become?
- Who am I?
After asking yourself this questions and with a clearer view of where you stand you can then apply these 5 simple tips to become fearless and attack life with fierceness:
- Have a clear vision – it will evolve and grow with you, what’s in store for YOU is much more than you can posibly imagine 😉 Believe!
- Focus on what works and repeat over and over again – mastery is a habit, consistency is key. (Don’t confuse this with beating yourself up, choose wisely the pain you will endure, success will take it all from you, choose what makes your soul sing and give it your all!)
- Be resilient: do the hard things first thing in the morning – meditate and train hard.
- Have a can do attitude – your mindset determines the quality of your results.
- Plan and follow through with some steel balls – jump and the net will appear!
Leave your comments below, I’d love to read your thoughts about this topic.
If you’d like to find out more about my programmes and how can I help you achieve the success you deserve, if you want to see what’s been holding you back all this time email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk so that I can give you 30 minutes of my time, some advice and a plan to move forward.
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE. FIRST COME. FIRST SERVED.