Mental toughness…I love this topic! Some of you may ask, why do I want to be mentally tough, that’s something for athletes or high achieving individuals, CEOs or prime ministers? Well, let me tell you something, mental toughness should be a mandatory thing to learn and grow and it should be taught in school.
You must develop it if you want to reach your fullest potential.
When people complain about not having time to workout while eating a triple Mc’n Cheese let me tell you something, is not that they don’t have time is that they are mentally lazy to admit that they could do better and they just hide behind the excuse of not having time.
Everything in this life is habit and beliefs, and like everything in this life you can change and improve it.
Mental toughness builds up inner strength, self confidence and self awareness. It takes guts and it takes you to look inside and acknowledge the excuses, stop blaming the external and whatever trauma you went through and it builds up with every hard thing you are able to commit to and follow through.
Mental toughness is waking up earlier to train because you are done with having a % or body fat that’s unhealthy, mental toughness is sitting down still and meditating every single day, mental toughness it’s instead of complaining about anything finding a solution to it, mental toughness is making choices that will sky rocket your life.
And you can be a waiter, a CEO, an athlete, an entrepreneur, an artist, a model, a hostess, a writer, a freelancer, you can have any work in this world and benefit from mental toughness.
Mentally tough people don’t snap, don’t allow toxic behaviours or people in their lives, mentally tough people make decisions for themselves and assess their own flaws, mentally tough people seek respect not attention and mentally tough people WIN!
How do you get mentally tough in a world where instant pleasure is served daily and we are surrounded by distractions continuously?
You can build up the strength by doing exercises like the 7 I will be sharing with you.
Start today, do them during 4 weeks and once they become a habit stick to them and level up the effort and challenge yourself, continue GROWING!
- Shut down the noise: whatever it’s happening outside of you doesn’t matter. Deliver to the best of your ability when under pressure or when something happens that could unbalance your emotions.
- Master your self talk: maintain a powerful mindset, know that what matters is how you respond not what actually happens in your life. You are in control of your own motivation.
- Embrace change: the more you flow with the constant of change, the more adaptable you are the better you will take things. Remember, is not about you! Is for you!
- Stay focused: when you have a long term goal you will face inevitable challenges, tests and setbacks. Keep your focus on the big picture and remember why you started!
- Self serving: do it for your own happiness, do it to please your own personal hunger, do it for you!
- Stay positive: keep your circle small, don’t listen to naysayers, use the haters to fuel you and keep going!
- NEVER EVER GIVE UP! Continue moving forward no matter what! That’s KEY!
If you’d like to find out more about my programmes and how can I help you achieve the success you deserve, if you want to see what’s been holding you back all this time email me to email@example.com and let’s talk so that I can give you 30 minutes of my time, some advice and a plan to move forward.
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE. FIRST COME. FIRST SERVED.