“Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve,” Napoleon Hill once said. “The mind is everything. What you think, you become,” Buddha taught. You’ve heard high-minded quotes like these all your life.
The truth is that there is something to the power of the mind and whatever it is that you ask is what you get. If you have the courage to believe that change is possible then change happens.
My passion for the unlimited potential of the human mind is what brings me to search for the blueprint of high successful people, and obviously successful depending on your view of success.
For me success is financial freedom, is the power of choice, of being able to decide what you want to do any time without having to worry, that’s my view of success.
Reading about the millionaire minds one day I realised that nowadays anyone can be a millionaire, being a billionaire requires another type of thinking and with the internet we have access to the secrets and ways that separate the highly successful from average.
Whatever it is that you think about Trump, to me he is an example of doing business. In the end, life is a massive business and he is the president if the biggest corporation in the world. We can always learn something, right?
Yesterday, looking for his book “Trump, think like a billionaire” found out reading the reviews that his POV comes down to one thing: we live in an abundant world and we are born to be rich. Full stop.
Lack and scarcity are a product of the mind, the reality is that your perception of life decides the reality you live in. Money is the tool to achieve our dreams and without it you can’t do s***!
I am sharing the 10 ways Trump thinks like a billionaire that now are in my desktop and part of my habitual reads (source Bold and determined):
10 Ways to Think Like a Billionaire
1. “Don’t take vacations. What’s the point? If you’re not enjoying work, you’re in the wrong job.”
2. “Have a short attention span…. you can get more done faster that way.”
3. “Don’t sleep any more than you have to. I usually sleep about 4 hours a night.”
4. “Don’t depend on technology… I don’t even have an ATM card; I’ve never used one in my life.”
5. “Think of yourself as a one-man army… and live to the hilt.”
6. “It’s often to your advantage to be underestimated.”
7. “Success breeds success. The best way to impress people is through results.”
8. “Friends are good, but family is better.”
9. “Treat each decision like a lover… the day I realised it’s sometimes smart to be shallow was, for me, a deep experience.”
10. “Be curious… hungry to understand your immediate world. Otherwise you’ll lack the perspective to see beyond yourself.”
Obviously, this is someone’s else experience and opinion and it’s your decision what to take and what to refuse, although the truth is that if there is a blueprint that works f*** emotions and be bold!
After all, is your choice to do the best with the time you have been given, if you have to dream anyway, dream big!