There is no box, you are confined only by the walls you set for yourself and I am more and more aware of all the conditioning and limitations that only because I am a woman I am carrying with me and breaking through those walls is my mission.
You know what’s perfect for me?
Facing challenges and growing stronger from them, embracing change and allowing myself to make mistakes and learn from them.
If you want to be perfect you will be your whole life chasing something that’s not real but in that chasing you will grow and become an amazing being capable of leaving a legacy for the world.
Progress not perfection they say. For me it’s the hunger of perfection what keeps me going.
For some the concept of perfection will be stressful, for others it will be like fuel, burning the wheels and pushing them to new levels of life.
Be bold enough to find your voice and follow that, whatever it takes, it’s your life in the end. And remember that it’s all a matter of perception, if you stop wishing to please others and instead focus on pleasing your self, your reality will start to change.
Commit to that and your life story will be a whole different one.
We might never reach it but we will give our all at least and make it.
- challenge yourself to something new every now and then, I recommend every week is a good start .
- face a fear and see that actually it was all in your head.
- be honest with yourself and recognise when you set a goal and failed to complete it, try again and know that you can do whatever you set mind to.
- accept your imperfections and realise that some traits can be improved and others make you YOU.
- take a deep breath and continue moving forward!
If you’d like to find out more about my programmes and how can I help you achieve the success you deserve, if you want to see what’s been holding you back all this time email me to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk so that I can give you 30minutes of my time, some advice and a plan to move forward.
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE. FIRST COME. FIRST SERVED.