They say we must dream big and the thing is when we dream big but not as big as we could, our minds are limited by years of conditioning.
They say: be a dreamer!
The world is full of dreamers! We are all dreaming with something, the difference is those who make their dreams come true and those who remain in the dreaming phase.
Dreaming is amazing but you can do that while sleeping. Making things happen and walking the walk is what makes the difference.
Me? I am never satisfied, I know I can do better and I know I am exactly where I have to be to get where I want.
Dream big, yes, write down a plan, 3, 5, 10 years plan, see your life in the future and imagine how you would like it to be, create a vision board, Pinterest is amazing for this, you can look for whatever you want, be crazy, dream massively, and know that you will always dream small even though you might think you are dreaming big because the more you grow the bigger the dreams get and it’s a lifelong journey.
Dream big yes, break down the dream into smart goals and commit to 2 or 3 so you can celebrate your victories.
Focus, choose, decide, prioritise and conquer.
Dream big, multiply it 10 x times and allow the Universe to serve it.
And embrace the fact that every person has a different perception and definition of success and every one is free to choose what suits them better, respect that and let people live their lives while you make your choices.
No need to prove anything to anyone or to convince anyone of your truth! Simply embody it and enjoy the ride!
- I have a vision board on Pinterest where I can add more and more pictures of the experiences that I want to live and check it anytime anywhere.
- I created a vision board and hang it in my room.
- I focus on 2 or 3 goals at a time.
- I design my life focusing in the experiences I want to live more than in how much money I want to make, I decided the lifestyle I want to enjoy and the person I want to become.
- I work on myself, read self development books and challenge and question my beliefs.
- I celebrate my victories but I am never satisfied, always awake.
- I ask myself everyday why do I the things I do. My reason why is selfish. I do this for myself to myself.
- BE SELFISH! Once you get where you want then share and give hands to others, your journey is your legacy.
- I may have fallen a thousand times but what makes me successful is that I always find a way up again.
What are your tips to design a life that makes you happy?