What makes the difference between great and mediocre people is that those who aim for greatness have a growth mindset and comprehend that this life is nothing but a game, there are some rules to be followed and some others for us to create. That challenges are the doors to new levels of consciousness and placing the blame on others gives our power away.
Today I want you to sit down, take a piece of paper, a pen, play some music and start writing down all those who have harmed you, every person and interaction that took you out of your nerves in the last 24 hours and every single thing that is making you be angry, annoyed or distracting you from doing the things you would like to be doing.
Be honest, write the names and the situations. And then get out of the scene, get out of your own head and read the paper again.
Who is actually holding you back?
Your mum? Your dad? Your family? Your wife? Your husband? That lover? Your ex? That man in the street who annoyed you when trying to talk to you and you refused because he wasn’t your type? Your boss? That girl who looked at you with cross eyes in the dance class?
Who is really holding you back?
NO (fucking) body!
You are holding yourself back because in the pursue of perfection you start comparing yourself with others and even before starting to walk a new path you are already talking yourself out, out of fear, freezing in fear.
We need to crash ego, we need to dismount all the walls and that guarded character you have created to protect yourself from the world, that persona is blocking you from receiving the abundance and experiences you long for.
Clean and tidy your room or house.
Fake a move and think, what would you keep if you were moving house? Keep only what’s truly necessary. After tiding everything and throwing, giving away, selling everything that you feel is not mandatory, start the process.
This may sound silly but having the discipline to keep the house clean and tidy, the bed done in the morning, to keep the space empty of unnecessary mess helps the mind be in a better state.
These 3 exercises MUST be done daily:
- In your room or somewhere where you are comfortable, start meditating, at least 10 minutes daily. You can use apps like Headpsace but actually you can find your own method, listen to some music, focus on your breathing and learn, train your observant mind to see thoughts as clouds.
- Ask yourself why you do the things you do, why you live the way you live, why you take the actions you take, why are you the way you are, who are you blaming, who are you mirroring, where is the deep belief freezing you, where is the wound, stay there, don’t run! I repeat, it’s super important that you face the fear and the emotions, they will be nasty and horribly painful but they are also blocking your growth and expansion. Stay there, embrace them and then let go. Absolutely anything painful that you might remember happened in the past and that’s something that on one hadn’t it cannot be changed and on the other, without it you wouldn’t be where you are right now and you wouldn’t have the chance to awaken to the next level of your life with the same strength.
- Forgive yourself for not knowing before what you know now, forgive yourself because with what you know now you would never do the things that you carry so heavily on your shoulders. Forgive yourself for not seeing that those mountains where simply to climb them, you have to let go of the guilt, shame and fear. You have to forgive you and all those who hurt you in the past. You don’t need to send emails or texts to any of them, you can do it if you want but be ready to receive a negative answer, not everyone will be doing the work and you still have to learn. It’s not about them, it’s about you, about you giving yourself permission to live life how you always dreamed of.
- Ask yourself every day: who am I? You will see the ego answer with your job, career, name, age, country etc etc dig deeper! You are consciousness playing a role, you are the Universe, you are the answer. You can be whatever you want the minute you decide you can. Believe it!
- Introduce more vegetables in your diet.
- Drink more water.
- Find an exercise that you like. If you already do something then introduce something new, challenge your body and your mind, get out of your comfort zone and try yoga, crossfit, dance, aerobic, spinning, ballet, barre, pilates…whatever, or even try them all and then go back to the one you like most and be consistent for 21 days.
- Do your bed every single morning. This little habit builds up the confidence of getting things right after waking up.
- Reduce the amount of TV you watch, the movies, social media, Youtube videos, magazines, press and any other source of negativity or things that could push your buttons and bring you back to a helpless state of mind. If you need to start avoiding places and people, don’t doubt and cut them off. New energies will come to your life to enrich your experience.
3) START THAT PROJECT OR RE-TAKE IT
- You know that blog you always you say you are going to write? Open it! And create DAILY!
- You know that brand you keep telling about to your friends and anyone who wants to listen? Start doing something about it! DAILY!
- You know that travel you want so badly to do? Start planning for it! And move forward! DAILY!
- You know all those goals you set and write on your diary? Take 2 and make a commitment to follow through no matter what! DAILY!
Be consistent in your progress and no matter how painful, REMEMBER: you are amazing, you deserve to thrive, you came here to shine, you are loved, you are supported and you don’t need anyone or anything from outside to validate your choices or your decisions!
GIVE YOURSELF PERMISSION TO SHINE!
If you’d like to find out more about my programmes and how can I help you achieve the success you deserve, if you want to see what’s been holding you back all this time email me to email@example.com and let’s talk so that I can give you 30minutes of my time, some advice and a plan to move forward.
ONLY 5 SPOTS AVAILABLE. FIRST COME. FIRST SERVED.